Fit Food for Fellas
Fit Food For Fellas E-book on CD
This is deal if you’re spending heaps of time on your computer, tablet and smart phone - and possibly living and eating alone. Celebrated Australian microwave cookbook author, Virginia Hill, developed this innovative and entertaining CD book with you in mind.
Take your pick from a terrific range of inspiring recipes. Breakfast for Champions, Fast & Fresh, Mushroom Mastery, Salad Superstars, Where’s the Meat? Asian Inspiration, Beer With The Boys, Soul Food and more.
Microwave Meals on the Move
Microwave Meals on the Move E-book on CD
Conveniently formatted on a CD so you can easily access great recipes, plus tips and guidelines for microwave use. When you’re travelling, simply download the contents to your laptop, tablet or smart phone. Or print favourite pages to take with you. This CD is also an excellent resource and space-saver if you live in a small unit or townhouse. Choose from 79 versatile recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus snacks and treats. Enjoy Virginia’s Breakfast Muffins, Fresh Mushroom Omelette, Golden Farmhouse Chicken, Barbeque Style Steaks, or Luscious Lamb Curry. There’s also Healthy Chicken Pate, Easy-Does-It Dried Fruit Cake Shortbread and much more.
Zap to the Max
Printed book, 80+ pages
Zap to the Max is designed to make the most of your microwave oven as you save time, effort and money - to make your life easier. There are 700 tips and techniques plus “look and cook” charts, defrosting and reheating information, healthier eating and even oven-cleaning ideas.
Learn how to create a Chocoholic Cake Fix in about 5 minutes. Bake, poach or stew fresh fruit - retaining colour, flavour, moisture and goodness. Prepare jams and jellies easily and quickly. Make stocks and sauces from scratch. Easily cook meat, poultry and fish with delicious results.
Over 5,000 copies sold.
Price $19.95 post paid
Backlist of books currently out of print
The following are conservative sales estimates due to publisher privacy.
- Cooking for Babies & Toddlers – sold 20,000+
- Food in a Flash – sold 15,000+
- Microwave Companion – sold 10,000+
- Microwave Meals in Minutes – sold 20,000+
- Microwave Stack Cooking – sold 550,000+
- Microwave Tips & Techniques - sold 250,000+
- Simply Delicious Food for People with Diabetes*
- Sweet Sensations (suitable for diabetics)*
- Ultimate Diabetes Cookbook*
- Virginia Hill's Microwave Hints & Recipes – sold 7,500+
- Virginia Hill's Microwave Recipes – sold 7,500+
- Virginia Hill’s Learn to Microwave – sold 5,000+
- Zap To The Max– sold 5,000+
*Total sales for 3 Diabetes cookbooks were 120,000